Popping Up to Holmfirth.

Discussion in 'Chat about anything non Summer Wine' started by Pearl, Mar 10, 2017.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Pearl

Pearl Super Moderator Staff Member

Very welcome Rick, glad you like them.

2. RickAns

RickAns Well-Known Member

The postcards came in today. Thank you very much Pearl! They are great. Pretty neat note paper you have there too. Ya made my day. :)

3. RickAns

Awesome, thank you Pearl! Sending you my address. You have spread some joy already.:)

4. Pearl

Inbox me your addess, its not expencive and I like speading a little joy, so please inbox me. I have some extra cards.

captain clutterbuck and maltrab like this.
  5. RickAns

I would have asked you to send me a card from Holmfirth but was not sure if you had already left and not gotten the message. Also, was not sure how much it would be to send to the States here. Did not want to ask too much. Would have re-reimbursed you if ya liked. Hopefully I can catch you before you go the next time. :)

6. Pearl

Its being hand delivered by Smiler. Watch out for him.

captain clutterbuck and maltrab like this.
  7. cciaffone

cciaffone Well-Known Member

Prefer a few glasses at The Nook!!

8. maltrab

maltrab Administrator Staff Member

Where's my sticky buns

9. Brian Johns

Brian Johns Well-Known Member

Actually..looking at the date it is EXACTLY 4 months until I actually get to Holmfirth!:37:

Pearl likes this.
  10. Brian Johns

Brian Johns Well-Known Member

Have a great trip Pearl...I still have just under 4 months to go til I get there!:p

Marianna and Pearl like this.
  11. captain clutterbuck

captain clutterbuck Well-Known Member

Have a lovely trip Pearl , thank you so much for your very kind offer but I was there not long ago and collected all the postcards I could , along with a few pots of Tea at Sid's :)

Pearl likes this.
  12. RickAns

Hope you have a nice trip to Holmfirth. Wish I could go with you.

Pearl likes this.
  13. Pearl

I'm poppping up to Holmfirth for the day, If anyone would like me to send them a postcard from there just inbox me your address. Have a great weekend everyone.