Pearl in Scotland.

Captain I am not 100% on that expression but I think it means "you don't know your ass (NOTE:-American spelling deliberately) from your elbow"

I checked out the site you mentioned. Quite a few expressions are not quite correctly translated. It should also be pointed out some expressions are associated with particular areas of Scotland and are not necessarily the same throughout the country.
As a quick example the expression "weans" (wee-uns) and "bairns" both mean children but one is more used in Glasgow and the other more common in Fife, but they are not restricted to those areas and both are used throughout.

Here endeth the lesson for today, back to shenanigans:p:03::37:

BTW Pearl, has Haggis Season begun yet? It can't be far away. I forget the exact date>o_O

Bains is also used in the North east of England, my parents were from Sunderland and we were always called "the bairns"

Thought you'd like to know I'm nearly home and I know where most of you live.

I am still trying to work out "Bob the other one but Neptunes Staircase is amazing"????

I get the Neptune Staircase reference but "Bob the other one"????????????:confused2::confused2:

Dick,

Managed to track down that person dressed in an all in one suit with a helmet like some sort of superhero or super heroine who will ride up on say something like a motorbike to your rescue .......................... sadly its not that lady its a Domino Pizza delivery person :( . Pearl may be on her way to sort you out but at least you will have a nice Pizza as your final meal :)

Back