Of interest to Wallace & Gromit fans

Marianna

Dedicated Member
From the August-September issue of Discover Britain:

"Wallace & Gromit from the drawing board — Until 7 September, M Shed, Bristol.

"Coinciding with the 25th anniversary of the first ever Wallace & Gromit film, this cracking exhibition allows visitors to immerse themselves in the world of Aardman Animations’ beloved characters and learn more about how their award-winning films are made. See how production evolves from preliminary storyboards to the set of ‘rooms’ that form the heroic, cheese-loving duo’s home. Visitors are bound to have a grand day out."

Tel: 0117 352 6600; www.mshed.org

From the August-September issue of Discover Britain:

"Wallace & Gromit from the drawing board — Until 7 September, M Shed, Bristol.

"Coinciding with the 25th anniversary of the first ever Wallace & Gromit film, this cracking exhibition allows visitors to immerse themselves in the world of Aardman Animations’ beloved characters and learn more about how their award-winning films are made. See how production evolves from preliminary storyboards to the set of ‘rooms’ that form the heroic, cheese-loving duo’s home. Visitors are bound to have a grand day out."

Tel: 0117 352 6600; www.mshed.org

Absolutely love Wallace and Gromit, my grandkids do too. I think its a show for all ages and very well produced.

I remember taking my kids to see Wallace and Gromit Curse of the Were Rabbit when it first came out. Will have to watch again, knowing that Peter Sallis is the voice of main character. He does a great job in it. Love that voice.

Is it really 25 years ago?:39::39:

I still think of them as recent, I mean my son watched them when he was little and he is only - er 26!!

Back