Not Impressed

Big Unc

Dedicated Member
Just noted on Facebook that Miranda Hart is to host a revival of 'The Generation Game'. A bit disappointed in that I think Miranda Hart, as a comedy actor, far too good for that type of trivia.

:unhappy::unhappy::unhappy::unhappy::unhappy::unhappy:​

If anyones a female Larry Grayson its Miranda Hart! :me:

I intended to say that I cannot see Miranda Hart tying down Michael Parkinson with an emu but then realised I was confusing Larry Grayson with Rod Hull (as you do). Forby that, Miranda Hart is too good for rubbish like The Generation Game. Larry Grayson wasn't.

:14: :14: :14:

Just noted on Facebook that Miranda Hart is to host a revival of 'The Generation Game'. A bit disappointed in that I think Miranda Hart, as a comedy actor, far too good for that type of trivia.

:unhappy::unhappy::unhappy::unhappy::unhappy::unhappy:​

There was a news item this morning that stated she was "mulling over the idea" but as far as she was concerned it was not definite.

Why do they need to bring back the generation game anyway. Cant anyone think of anything new.

I agree with you Amos, all the old rubbish is becoming new rubbish. I knew it was going to be a slippery slope when they brought back Blankity Blank.

There was a news item this morning that stated she was "mulling over the idea" but as far as she was concerned it was not definite.

Delighted to read this and also concur with sentiments of 'Why resurrect The Generation Game anyway?'

There some evil woman about. Winding Big Unc up on Facebook, nasty looking woman too!! :20::me::42::42:

Back