Not Everyone's Cup of Tea.

P

Pearl

Not to everyone's taste but I love this program, I think the cast have the characters down to a tee. I would have loved to see Sherbet and Dylis in Last of the Summer Wine but I do have a theory about Sherbet.

I'm just coming to the end of my LOTSW full run though, so FOTSW is next on my list. For some reason I've just never got round to watching it. Judging by the comments on the SW forum, I'm guessing this is going to be a Marmite series.....

It's much more of a drama than comedy in it's style and nuances but still enjoyable and with those we know recognisably so with just an anomalous Seymour to contend with.

It’s next on my list, I’ve got 4 more of s31 to go then I dive in to fotsw. Wasn’t sure if I should have watched in between the 1980’s episodes of LOTSW when it was broadcast…

Not to everyone's taste but I love this program, I think the cast have the characters down to a tee. I would have loved to see Sherbet and Dylis in Last of the Summer Wine but I do have a theory about Sherbet.
Whats your theory about Sherbert. Did he not come back from the war

Back