Newbe

onyx(John)

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,greetings from Ireland.I`ve been a long time fan of the series.When I was younger and lived at home my Dad never missed an episode and it was through him I first became interested.I have seen all the episodes by now ,the last one "All mod conned" I`ve only just seen recently on Youtube.It was a real treat to discover there was one I had not yet seen.I love the first two series in particular.Those early episodes have a wonderful naive charm about them.I was so sad when it all ended but at least we have a huge back catalogue to keep us happy.

Hi all,greetings from Ireland.I`ve been a long time fan of the series.When I was younger and lived at home my Dad never missed an episode and it was through him I first became interested.I have seen all the episodes by now ,the last one "All mod conned" I`ve only just seen recently on Youtube.It was a real treat to discover there was one I had not yet seen.I love the first two series in particular.Those early episodes have a wonderful naive charm about them.I was so sad when it all ended but at least we have a huge back catalogue to keep us happy.

Welcome aboard,I know the feeling when you get to see an episode for the first time, you know it is out there and just want to see what you missed,these days it is much easier to locate a missing episode,years ago when I was searching for them it was hard, looking for people who may of just happened to of taped them onto VHS, often in poor quality,but it did not matter as long as you got around to seeing it.

Welcome Onyxxxxx (I think I got the x's right ;) ) We are a friendly bunch once you get to know us. ;D

Welcome to the forum, looking forward to hearing your views on the show :)

Welcome on board, onyxxxxx! Yes, I know that feeling too, we don´t have LOTSW here in Germany, so I discovered it on youtube 4 years ago and just watched all I could find :).

You mentioned all mod conned great episode. :)

Back