New Series 9 Poll

the really masculine purse and set the people free 4 me, loved masculine purse 4 the scene with the contraption compo blows up and i love set the people free 4 the final scene with the dingy

Edie's driving test, and Yorkshire tastes terrible, both great episodes, Yorkshire was the first episode if LOTSW I saw.

John

Again a couple of possible choices but eventually went for, 'Dried Dates' and 'Yorkshire Tastes Terrible'

I think this is one of those series where every episode has something going for it and makes them all winners in one way or another.I went for The Heavily reinforced bottom and Jaws but in all honesty could just as easily have voted for Edie and the Automobile or Set the people free,etc.

Hector

This appears to be a pretty close one. Overall Why does Norman Clegg buy ladies Elastic Stockings,
Dried Dates and Codfanglers, and The Ice-Cream Man Cometh are great episodes. I recently wrote about Seymour's change from eccentric but affable scientist/inventor type in the early part of this series to the Snobby Headmaster later in the Series. I know a lot of people here feel that it took a while for Seymour to grow on them, but I believe that it was a really great time for the show when Seymour was the affable scientist/inventor. That is clearly evident in the first three episodes. I recently caught "Whose Feeling ejected Then" (another great episode) and that was like the character's transition period from affable to snobby.

Having said all of that I could really only pick one, Set the People Free. As I recently mentioned in another post, I truly believe this plot of this episode sums up the entire show the best- single guys running around freely while the married ones are oppressed by their battle ax wives. In this episode this plot is pushed to the extreme as the single guys actually have to "rescue" the married ones with ladders through windows!!

For me Edie and The Automable it's one of my top 10, and Why Does Norman Clegg Wear Ladies Elastic Stockings, I choose because the at the start is one of the funniest scenes of all time, Nora " Don't repeat everything, are you a man of a budge?" Wally "Who's a pretty boy then" I just love it ;D :D

For me Edie and The Automable it's one of my top 10, and Why Does Norman Clegg Wear Ladies Elastic Stockings, I choose because the at the start is one of the funniest scenes of all time, Nora " Don't repeat everything, are you a man of a budge?" Wally "Who's a pretty boy then" I just love it ;D :D

Wasn't it,"....are you a man or a bird"? I agreed. It was an absolute priceless moment.

Wasn't it,"....are you a man or a bird"? I agreed. It was an absolute priceless moment.

I really sould proof read, but get my drift ;D

Back