New Series 8 Poll

whos looking after the cafe then 4 me, a really great send off 4 foggy in my eyes, loved the scene with compo and foggy and the moustached gent when compo brings out the doorstops 4 bread and theres the thumbprint on it, classic summer wine in my eyes

Lol - Foggy in an apron! Compo always did refer to him as a woman! ;D

My obvious choice - Who's looking after the cafe, then?

John

Has to be The mysterious feet of Nora Batty for me as its one of my all time favouite episodes.I think the interaction with Wally is absolutely superb."She could have the bloke mauled to death before i could drag her off" ;D ;D priceless!! :D

Hector.

Has to be The mysterious feet of Nora Batty for me as its one of my all time favouite episodes.I think the interaction with Wally is absolutely superb."She could have the bloke mauled to death before i could drag her off" ;D ;D priceless!! :D

Hector.

Truly a great episode, Hector. I could have voted for it but it came in second. To me Series 8 really starts with a bang. Correct me if I am wrong but I believe someone informed me that this was the first season without Sid and as a result they tried to place more emphasis on Nora and wally. I think Nora and Wally might have emerged as the funniest couple in television history with "Mysterious Feet" and "Keeping Britain Tidy". Nora stepped up her intensity and those scenes in the Batty household in those two episodes are absolutely priceless.

I ultimately picked"Keeping Britain Tidy" as my favorite. The character with the wheel and the mattress scenes are priceless. And though the scene with Wally and Nora is short, it is quite powerful.

Pardon me if I paraphrase.....

Wally's reaction as the guys visit....."Human Being? We don't normally get human beings. It is normally her lot". Then there is Nora's "not eavesdropping"! To me, a simply great moment in acting.

Nora's feet for me, just so very funny. Again due to the lovely Wally, the pub scenes and the kitchen scenes are just classic. Joe and Kathy are just fantastic together I would have been in heaven if they had program of their own.

Hector.
That's my favorite too however, I do like Digby's donkey too!

Back