New Series 5 Poll

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Ok Here is the series 5 poll,you can only choose 1 episode from this list, it runs for 14 days

I can´t, sorry, I could choose exactly one which is NOT my favourite of all these, and that´s Earnshaw. But I love all the others... Very tough, I have to think about this, perhaps I should skip this one altogether. One of the very best series in my opinion.

I almost voted for Full Steam Behind, but had to go with the Flag and Further Snags. Foggy was so proud of his plans for the Union Jack and I enjoy the Commodore as well. When I watched the Olympic Opening Ceremony and saw the large Union Jack flag over the field I just happened to image Foggy standing there smiling proud with his derby, cane, and military scarf smiling. That's what originally got me started in my "Ay Summer Wine References" thread.

I agree with others that this was a tough one to vote on.

Can only be one choice. Was it not Peter Sallis' overall favourite?

Yes, that´s true. But that´s no sensible reason for me to choose it, I have enjoyed the others so much, too... The Snags and Yonder episodes were also fantastic. But perhaps I´ll vote fur Full Steam Behind anyway, just because the other two were two parters and I really can´t pick one.

Full Steam Behind. I love trains, plus this episode was really funny for me. ;D

The Wild Blue Yonder epsiodes are great as well.

Does everyone think those were the first overly silly Summer Wine episodes?

I went for FSB as well.I dont know about overly silly but there was more " slapstick " in them. ;) I didn't mind them a bit! ;D

Can only be one choice. Was it not Peter Sallis' overall favourite?

I am sure I have heard that.

I have voted for what I consider one of the very best out of the entire series; however as **** has said so many good ones here.

Full Steam Behind 4 me as well, probly the best ever episode of Last of the Summer Wine, not many other episodes can match this 1 4 quality

Back