New Series 4 Poll

a difficult choice cause theres no 1 episode that jumps out 4 me, just a load of decent eps instead of 1 classic in this lot, ive gone 4 who made a bit of a splash in wales then cause i love cleggys driving in it

I like all of the episodes, but 'Greenfingers' wins it for me.

I like all of the episodes, but 'Greenfingers' wins it for me.

I wonder how many folk, like me, missed the "you can pick 2 episodes from this series" concession. And it would appear that after only voting the once one cannot return and cast the second vote.

I note also that "A Merry Heatwave" has been included. I remain firmly of the opinion that was a 'Special', the very first Special, in fact, unless one possibly quite sensibly designates the Pilot as a Special. So, like the Pilot was not, essentially, a Series#1 episode this is not, essentially a Series#4 episode.

I almost voted for Jubilee, and I would have been the first to do so. However, it fell a close second to Green Fingers. The escapades with the giant carrot.

In my rotations of watching Summer wine, I am always unfortunate to miss "Bandit of Stoke-on-Trent". I am curious to see it.

I know a lot of you will think I am crazy, but I never got into "Getting on Sid's Wire". I guess it was just a little too much with the Wiring set up in the cafe.

The Wales episode was always my firm favourite but watching the series over and over again Greenfingers really grew on me and these are the ones i have vote for.

Hector

Greenfingers is one of my all time favourites, I don´t know why. Perhaps because they all have a laugh together (not at each other for once). And I also love the Wales episode, Cleggy´s driving and the atmosphere when they get lost and with this deep black sky, I just like these two episodes best.

I am one of those that just voted for one. If I were to vote for a second it would be Jubilee. I am surprised Jubilee didn't get any votes. To me it is a very strong episode. I enjoy the parade float scene in the end and another plus is that it involves a Vicar. I always get a kick out of Roy Clarke's aloof Vicars!

I am one of those that just voted for one. If I were to vote for a second it would be Jubilee. I am surprised Jubilee didn't get any votes. To me it is a very strong episode. I enjoy the parade float scene in the end and another plus is that it involves a Vicar. I always get a kick out of Roy Clarke's aloof Vicars!

Why did you only vote for one episode when you can vote for two? You said you liked Jubilee.

Why did you only vote for one episode when you can vote for two? You said you liked Jubilee.

I already made the point that if, like me, you missed the "you can pick 2 episodes from this series" concession, it would appear that after only voting the once one cannot return and cast the second vote.

I already made the point that if, like me, you missed the "you can pick 2 episodes from this series" concession, it would appear that after only voting the once one cannot return and cast the second vote.

Ah. I see. I didn't read all the posts properly.

It is a little strange you can pick two from this series, where before you only pick one. Possibly with some series having a greater number of episodes it is harder to choose.

Presumably the best ever episode may be found out from the various polls?

I have modified this poll so you should be able to vote where you only voted for 1 episode

Why did you only vote for one episode when you can vote for two? You said you liked Jubilee.You have to remove vote first then vote again

I have modified this poll so you should be able to vote where you only voted for 1 episode

Thank you - I was so excited about the new poll that I didn't read the instructions :-[

Back