New Series 21 Poll

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
As this was special series close to everyone's heart you can pick 3 episodes from this series,runs for 14 days

an easy choice 4 me, elegy and small funeral are obviously in there they are 2 of the best episodes ever seeing its a sad situation, the other i picked was i didnt kno barry could play, probly the best post compo funeral eps from this series imo

Pretty easy decision here, 'Elegy for Fallen Wellies', 'Throstlenest' and 'Just a Small Funeral' stand out as sad but memorable episodes.

Pretty easy decision here, 'Elegy for Fallen Wellies', 'Throstlenest' and 'Just a Small Funeral' stand out as sad but memorable episodes.

Concur - cannot envisage any choice but "The Trilogy".

Note total of only 17 votes. Someone has not exercised their three vote option.

It has to be the trilogy, as you say, Big Unc, if only for Peter Sallis masterful acting. It must have been so difficult and emotional. He's such a class act anyway, but here, well, he just excels.

Voted - hardly any real surprise. Out of the trilogy - the first and third had to be there, second the slightly weaker of the two.

It has to be the trilogy, as you say, Big Unc, if only for Peter Sallis masterful acting. It must have been so difficult and emotional. He's such a class act anyway, but here, well, he just excels.

Nicely put Rhi.Totally agree with your thoughts.

I went with the trilogy as well. However, I must comment on the final scene of I Didn't know Barry Could Play, with the white powder and piano. That was absolutely hilarious.

Back