New Series 2 Poll

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
As Promised here is the series 2 Poll,pick one favourite and the poll runs for 14 days

it's gotta be "The Changing Face of Rural Blamire" for me

Forked Lightening for me (Cleggy and the bus queue ;) I felt it when he hit the crossbar :eek:)

Difficult, Forked Lightning was great and so were Changing Face of Blamire and Ballad for Wind Instrument etc., I chose the latter one, but I´d be happy with any of the others too.

It is a tough one between Wind Instruments and Changing Face. However, the roping tying mishap by Compo tilts the advantage to Wind Instruments for me.

A difficult choice: some really good moments such as in 'Forked Lightning' taking his bicycle back to where he got it from 30 years previously, trying to take it on the bus and so on .... (worryingly all things I have actually tried to do) ...

A pretty hard decision here, I really love 'Ballad for Wind Instruments and Canoe' and 'Forked Lightning' but eventually opted for the 'Changing Face of Rural Blamire'

A pretty hard decision here, I really love 'Ballad for Wind Instruments and Canoe' and 'Forked Lightning' but eventually opted for the 'Changing Face of Rural Blamire'

I do find this interesting. I note that currently in the lead is "Rural Blamire". I opted for "Ballad" with "Forked Lightning" a close second (Clegg's early contretemp with the chain, trying to get bicycle on the bus, Sid and "Raindrops keep falling on my head"). But I really did not like "Rural Blamire".

as previously stated there seems to have been three episodes that were very good, and all have their protagonists. I guess though for some, these may not be as well known - however Ialways think the earlier series were the best ...

It is a similar picture to series 1 where undoubtedly 'Short Back and Palais Glide', 'Hail Smiling Morn' and 'New Mobile Trio' were the stand out episodes.

Not forgetting of course the superb pilot 'Of Funerals and Fish'

'The Changing Face of Rural Blamire', although pretty much all of series 2 episodes were brilliant.

G ; )

Back