New Series 12 Poll

I chose 'Return of the Warrior' and'Sun Ray Major', but it was pretty tough to leave 'Charity Balls' out of the two choices.

Sunray Major and Maurice Chevalier. Both great episodes. ;D

Sorry I only chose 1, can I go back and chose a second? If so how? Please thank you :)

Return of the warrior and Come in sunray major for me also. Though I will vote for Return of the warrior as foggy comes back to us.

I am not quite as high on Charity Balls as some others. As good as Return of the warrior and Last Surviving Maurice Chevalier were, I just had to go with "Come In Sun-Ray Major". In fact, if I were to give myself a new name in this forum, it would be Sun-Ray major. The image of Foggy and his radio with his proud smile is priceless!

a very tough decision 2 pick 2 from at least 5 or 6 brilliant episodes, i went 4 return of the warrior and the charity balls, 2 excellent episodes but it was hard 2 leave out walking stiff, captain zero, empire foggy nearly built and maurice chevalier impression out of my pick

a very tough decision 2 pick 2 from at least 5 or 6 brilliant episodes, i went 4 return of the warrior and the charity balls, 2 excellent episodes but it was hard 2 leave out walking stiff, captain zero, empire foggy nearly built and maurice chevalier impression out of my pick

Agreed. You know it is a series loaded with great episodes when "Empire Foggy Built" gets so few votes. Captain Zero is one of those really good episodes that don't get much credit.

Also, I may have misspoken about Charity Balls in my last post. I didn't mean to imply that it is not good, just that I don't think it is "spectacular" like some others do. Then again, it is always good to see Jack Harry Teesdale.

Back