simonite

Hello to everyone,joined the site yesterday after being a guest for many months and am looking forward to being a member best wishes from south Wales

Welcome from an old stager. We look forward to your contributions .All pals together as the saying goes. :42:

Thank you for the welcomes from all,Recently retired due to ill health so now have time to pursue new and old interests with LOTSW having helped with my rehabilitation back into a normal place. Have been a fan since the show started though have dipped into it over the years and now only started to look at it with a different view as I am now the same age as the main 3 whoever the 3rd man may be. Have enjoyed the maps section as it helped me with my visit to Holmfirth in September, Simonite

I don't know if you have ventured into the Photos section yet particularly A Place for Members Photo but there are some really nice photos of the areas where they filmed, some have screen prints from the show and an accompanying photograph of what the location looks like today . They are well worth a view. Sadly I was looking over the weekend and some of the posts from Pete[ who posts the then and now shots] are missing the screen shots of the show in some of the posts. Pete has apparently got them stored on Photobucket [ thanks Terry and Tony for identifying the problem] and not on the forum so until we can contact Pete some posts will remain incomplete. I hope you enjoy them if you have not yet viewed them already.

Thanks for the prompt will venture in and have a look it will be nice to see other members photos as when I visited in September I did not take as many photos as i should have in hindsight!!.

I also like the feline form but they dont like me come out in rash after 5 mins so always I say a polite hello and a quick bye bye.

We have a cat and a dog. They get along fine, as well with us.
Dog is a border collie, cat is a black&white border cat.
I prefer the cat. Wife is more into the pup. Who nose?

Whilst I like both cats and dogs as others have mentioned they don't like me . There are any number of dog friendly public houses that I have visited , one in particular is a real favourite of mine because they have live music on , but often I have to listen from outside because the dogs set off what I can best describe as an asthma type attack. I can feel my chest tighten and I struggle to breath plus my eyes start to itch and thus I need to get out into the open space and fresh air .

Thanks to Captain Clutterbuck for the hint on members photos had a look and vey impressed also thanks to all who have contributed and posted for us to enjoy the then and now were of interest to myself as its nice to see how little or greate things have developed big thumbs up from simonote

We have a cat and a dog. They get along fine, as well with us.
Dog is a border collie, cat is a black&white border cat.
I prefer the cat. Wife is more into the pup. Who nose?
Hi was a log term member of the boxbz, I am desperate to get an invite for tvchaous. Can you please help me promise I wont watch any Barbara Woodhouse series! Many thanks.

Back