Name the episode

I remember Howard buying some glue and Marina saying something like 'tempting me with your tube of high impact adhesive'. But I just can't remember the episode.

The Mischievous Tinkle in Howard's Eye wrong, I know, but thought laterally . Given the car badge I thought of Roller . In the episode Alvin and Entwistle get towed on Roller skates . Having been caught by Cooper and Walsh they decide they want to have a go and tube [or sometimes Pot] of Glue is rhyming slang for Boys in Blue . Or after seeing your clue you posted as I was updating, A Clean Sweep perhaps

A Clean Sweep would have been it. I think the bride was in a Rolls Royce.

I've just been through a few episodes where Compo has had some luck but couldn't find it. Trying to look at all the titles trying to find one that relates to a car. I knew if I found the scene where Howard buys the glue then that would have been the one.

Great Brainteaser Onyx. Bring on the next one.

A Clean Sweep would have been it. I think the bride was in a Rolls Royce.

I've just been through a few episodes where Compo has had some luck but couldn't find it. Trying to look at all the titles trying to find one that relates to a car. I knew if I found the scene where Howard buys the glue then that would have been the one.

Great Brainteaser Onyx. Bring on the next one.
Well done Adrian, A Clean Sweep is the episode.

Attachments

• Untitled collage (2).jpg
    Untitled collage (2).jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 11
Don't want to come over as picky but please check my last entry John which predates Adrian's by a few minutes . I challenge you to a Duel , I'm off to Ivy's Cafe in the morning for a huge Breakfast , we meet at Dawn :):):)

The Mischievous Tinkle in Howard's Eye wrong, I know, but thought laterally . Given the car badge I thought of Roller . In the episode Alvin and Entwistle get towed on Roller skates . Having been caught by Cooper and Walsh they decide they want to have a go and tube [or sometimes Pot] of Glue is rhyming slang for Boys in Blue . Or after seeing your clue you posted as I was updating, A Clean Sweep perhaps

Onyx, Captain Clutterbuck got it before me.

It's only when he said that it was A Clean Sweep that I thought that's it and remembered the bride being in a car. The car came up on the group from behind but I thought that must have been a Rolls Royce.

Don't want to come over as picky but please check my last entry John which predates Adrian's by a few minutes . I challenge you to a Duel , I'm off to Ivy's Cafe in the morning for a huge Breakfast , we meet at Dawn :):):)
Captain Clutterbuck would you like me to be your second. I could borrow a yard brush off Pearl. I'm sure Nora left Pearl her cleaning equipment. ;)

Onyx, Captain Clutterbuck got it before me.

It's only when he said that it was A Clean Sweep that I thought that's it and remembered the bride being in a car. The car came up on the group from behind but I thought that must have been a Rolls Royce.
Sorry Adrian. Can you send that £100 prize money on to Captain Clutterbuck. He might send you a treasure map as a thank you;)

He might send you a treasure map as a thank you

My treasure remains a hidden mystery. Map !!! I don't have any maps , I did have but this Scurrilous rogue Commander Willoughby stole the original , photocopied it and is flogging them to anyone who will buy them . I heard some ex Army Sap[per] paid £30 for one and hired a metal detector from some unscrupulous Old Lady Shopkeeper , no wonder he never made Sergeant !

Back