Name That Dog!

theatrically_inclined

Dedicated Member
I know there are a lot of smart people who post here (I'm getting the compliments in early) and some of you have quicker wits than me, so I thought I would ask for suggestions to name my purple puppy dog.

No, it's not genetic engineering gone wrong! I mean the dog logo for my YouTube video channel...
Upstaged by a Dog small.jpg
I'm not promising to use any suggestions and there (probably) isn't a prize (apart from the warm feeling of satisfaction you might achieve) but you will have my thanks and the "puppy" won't have to called "Logo" for ever!

Thanks!

I know there are a lot of smart people who post here (I'm getting the compliments in early) and some of you have quicker wits than me, so I thought I would ask for suggestions to name my purple puppy dog.

No, it's not genetic engineering gone wrong! I mean the dog logo for my YouTube video channel...
View attachment 6912
I'm not promising to use any suggestions and there (probably) isn't a prize (apart from the warm feeling of satisfaction you might achieve) but you will have my thanks and the "puppy" won't have to called "Logo" for ever!

Thanks!
He looks like a Victor to me.

Back