Name Some Episodes #11

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
There is plenty to choose from, where Howard is with Marina and Pearl catches him/ or almost catches him

I'm looking for the episode where Howard & Marina are helping the guys fly a kite, Howard's brakes go out and Pearl passes them on a bus. I keep finding all these other episodes instead. Anyone remember which episode that was?

"Why is Barry at an angle" when he gets stuck to Marina with glue [as do other pairs of the cast with each other ] and they unsuspectingly walk past the ladies including Pearl.

Just to see fair play Howard catches Pearl with another man [albeit innocent as it is her Shirley's husband] in Howard throws a Wobbler . Finally to show Howard is not just a two woman man Pearl caught him with an old flame in "In which Howard remembers where he left his bicycle pump " and an unseen "admirer " in "Of passion and pizza"

I'm looking for the episode where Howard & Marina are helping the guys fly a kite, Howard's brakes go out and Pearl passes them on a bus. I keep finding all these other episodes instead. Anyone remember which episode that was?
May be " GETTING BARRY HIGHER IN THE WORLD " :13: *(Come back we'll try again !"):20:

May be " GETTING BARRY HIGHER IN THE WORLD " :13: *(Come back we'll try again !"):20:
Thanks, Dick, but it was later than that. My son thinks it might have been Alvin trying to fly the kite. I'll keep looking.

Thanks, Dick, but it was later than that. My son thinks it might have been Alvin trying to fly the kite. I'll keep looking.

Still not convinced that I picked the wrong one !:confused:Alvin and the kite I feel sure came later. The other bus passing involved Howards cycle race. Pearl shouted "Come in number 34 your times up."

Still not convinced that I picked the wrong one !:confused:Alvin and the kite I feel sure came later. The other bus passing involved Howards cycle race. Pearl shouted "Come in number 34 your times up."
You were right, Dick. I apologize for not taking your word for it. I had tried checking it on YouTube and those videos are so messed up you can't actually see the action in that section. I should have used my DVDs instead (and not listened to my son). It is definitely "Getting Barry Higher in the World."

You were right, Dick. I apologize for not taking your word for it. I had tried checking it on YouTube and those videos are so messed up you can't actually see the action in that section. I should have used my DVDs instead (and not listened to my son). It is definitely "Getting Barry Higher in the World."

No problem Me2:)

Back