Name some Episodes #10

Do's FROM HERE TO PATERNITY count? She goes round collecting money for Tom and hands it to him!:confused:

Dang, that's a tougher one....I was with Dick in thinking of the same one...seems like either she was COLLECTING it or Wally was the one paying (Cafe, etc).

There is another I spotted which made me think of this question,as I doubt there are many so it a hard one, I will leave some clues later

In "What's Santa Brought for Nora Then?" she puts coins in Father Christmas's Collection tin as she is headed to the cafe. Just watched it two days ago but forgot which episode it was in.

In "Big Day at Dream Acres," Nora hands her purse to Crusher while she gets out of his little car. You could count that if she hadn't taken it back as soon as she got out of the car.

In "What's Santa Brought for Nora Then?" she puts coins in Father Christmas's Collection tin as she is headed to the cafe. Just watched it two days ago but forgot which episode it was in.

That is probably the one I was thinking of me2 I knew it was Christmas themed.:eyesroll:

That was the one I spotted.well done

Back