My Mum

happyjack

Dedicated Member
Lost my mum last night aged 91. Been suffering quite a bit but at peace now. Your prayers would be appreciated. Thanks:25:

Oh Happyjack I'm so very sorry for your loss. I don't care how old they or you are losing your mam is awful.

I'll be thinking about you and your family.

I know how you must feel my friend, My thoughts are with you in your loss. I lost both parents some years ago. :25: :25:

My condolences. I'm sure you know how lucky you were to have had your mother this long.

Marianna

I'm so sorry for your loss, but rejoice with you that she is at peace now. I will gladly pray for you and all who mourn with you.

Sorry to hear that, it doesn't matter how old we are, it's horrible to lose your mum

Hugs xx

How's it going Happyjack? I hope you and your family are coping ok. Best wishes to you all.

How's it going Happyjack? I hope you and your family are coping ok. Best wishes to you all.

Thanks for your thoughts Pearl. Mum lived in Worcestershire and I live in Norfolk so had to go there to sort out everything with the help of my sister (who also lives in worcetershire). We think we have everything in order, we will know on the day of the funeral if we have missed anything out which is on 19th. Difficult times with so much to do.

Sorry for your loss Happyjack. She lived a long time and I know she is no longer suffering. God Bless you all during this difficult time.

Back