Music Quiz #10

I've a feeling its the one where Glenda is at the coffee morning discussing going to Spain for the first time. :confused: No idea of the episode at the moment

I've a feeling its the one where Glenda is at the coffee morning discussing going to Spain for the first time. :confused: No idea of the episode at the moment

The thing is the majority of Coffee Mornings can be transported to any of the episodes because they seldom run with the plot.

Getting Barry Higher in The World?? One of Compo's girlfriends moved to Spain with her new boyfriend?? They bought a bar! :confused:

Sounds like the one where Auntie Wainwright has a sign outside that says free trip for any purchase - then flips the sign after the customer comes in that says over 5000. But I can't remember what episode that is.

Sounds like the one where Auntie Wainwright has a sign outside that says free trip for any purchase - then flips the sign after the customer comes in that says over 5000. But I can't remember what episode that is.
I think you are right Marilyn . (I'm struggling with the title of the episode though :confused::confused:)

I think I found it - Beware of the Oglethorpe
The clip sounds like it matches.

Back