Modern Tech

Please god like vinyl let there not be a sharp rise in people using home telephone lines and there is a surge in demand for the trimphone . It's not that I didn't l like the phone, it's every Tom, Dick and Harriet trying and indeed successfully impersonating it's sound. Not only did it get really annoying but those who perfected it and think its really funny for the umpteenth time when someone gets up to grab the phone thinking its ringing when it is simply someone impersonating it :mad:

Well for many, many years, the phone has been in the same spot on the kitchen wall. First, there was a regular push button tan model, then an update with one of those models with a home base and three plug-in jobs. Last week, the landline just quit with no dial tone. The repairman came and found that there was a short in the system. And yes, the fix included moving the phone from that spot on the kitchen wall. That spot is now an empty hole, and the home base has been relocated. Oh well, life moves on.

Please god like vinyl let there not be a sharp rise in people using home telephone lines and there is a surge in demand for the trimphone . It's not that I didn't l like the phone, it's every Tom, Dick and Harriet trying and indeed successfully impersonating it's sound. Not only did it get really annoying but those who perfected it and think its really funny for the umpteenth time when someone gets up to grab the phone thinking its ringing when it is simply someone impersonating it :mad:
I have a couple of trimphones Captain if your interested

Back