Missing in Action

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
I have not been on the forum for a few weeks, due to having surgery on my left hand, it is taking longer than I expected to heal, so one hand typing is hard work. I am still in pain and loss of sleep does not help, I had the stitches out last Wednesday but the hand is still swollen after 3 weeks, and this it appears can take some time to settle. I do pop in just to see if you are all having fun and I have to be more active here soon.
Terry
finger.jpg

Speedy recovery Terry , I hope you get some respite from the pain imminently and manage to get some rest . Take care , if they send a Nurse Batty to dress your hand pretend you're out, definitely don't answer the door under any circumstances :)

Terry, can you get tablet mode on your computer, laptop whatever device? Last year I had big problems with my arm and shoulder and used it a lot to type out messages. I have just printed this message using my tablet mode. You pick out the letters or words with a slight movement of your mouse. If you don't have it look up auxiliary keyboards' on your search engine. Peri.

Terry, can you get tablet mode on your computer, laptop whatever device? Last year I had big problems with my arm and shoulder and used it a lot to type out messages. I have just printed this message using my tablet mode. You pick out the letters or words with a slight movement of your mouse. If you don't have it look up auxiliary keyboards' on your search engine. Peri.
Thanks Peri I had forgotten about about this feature

Terry,

I hope the pain and swelling ease soon. Presumably, you're icing it and keeping it elevated. Because paracetomol is the only analgesic I can tolerate, I routinely I ensure that my ice packs are in the freezer and ready to use whenever I head out for surgery.

Back