Mike Grady

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
I see our Barry has been busy, he has done the narration for Wilbur Smith's new audio book Pharaoh, what would Edie say, something like "What Kind of Books" maybe

My Barrie's gone missing he's found another woman , he always had his head in a book , now he's read Wilbur Smith's book all those authoresses will be chasing him down he'll soon be reading for that Virginia Andrews or Susan Lewis and then .............. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Nice to see "our" actors still working :18:

Although I had seen all the episode of LOTSW several times before, I didn't notice the discolouration on "Barry's" hands until I got a BIG screen tv. It is amazing the extra detail a hi-def large screen TV can show! It makes rewatching the episodes more interesting looking at all the stuff I might have missed in the background

Nice to see "our" actors still working :18:

Although I had seen all the episode of LOTSW several times before, I didn't notice the discolouration on "Barry's" hands until I got a BIG screen tv. It is amazing the extra detail a hi-def large screen TV can show! It makes rewatching the episodes more interesting looking at all the stuff I might have missed in the background

Yes.... Vertiligo. Not all that rare....... Another LOSW actress has that condition........ She appeared in just one episode....... Now, there's a challenge...... name, anyone ?

Yes.... Vertiligo. Not all that rare....... Another LOSW actress has that condition........ She appeared in just one episode....... Now, there's a challenge...... name, anyone ?
That would be Yvette Fielding, she made one appearance as Fran . Crushers girlfriend.

PS Vitiligo was suspected to be the reason behind the reports that Michael Jackson had tried to whiten his skin!

Please do not treat this a smug reply , I am not trying to be a know all but there must be a typing error somewhere the condition is Vitiligo . There is a famous model Winnie Harlow who has the condition .

winnie harlow.jpg

Lets see if this post makes it;)

I knew the condition had a name, just not what it was..Thanks for that.
I haven't noticed anyone else on the show with it but I will keep an eye out next time I watch the episode with Fran.

Not that it makes any difference to the show of course but I find it interesting now when re-watching the episodes to see what else I can spot in the "background" with the new big hi-def TV.
It gives each episode a "lift". Obviously the early episodes do not have brilliant resolution but even so I have spotted a few little things I hadn't seen before, along with being able to actually READ some of the signs etc I hadn't been able to before.
The posters in the café were always visible but now smaller things like some of the writing on the gum (?) machine in the café in the early episodes can be read.

Lets see if this post makes it

I knew the condition had a name, just not what it was..Thanks for that.
I haven't noticed anyone else on the show with it but I will keep an eye out next time I watch the episode with Fran.

Not that it makes any difference to the show of course but I find it interesting now when re-watching the episodes to see what else I can spot in the "background" with the new big hi-def TV.
It gives each episode a "lift". Obviously the early episodes do not have brilliant resolution but even so I have spotted a few little things I hadn't seen before, along with being able to actually READ some of the signs etc I hadn't been able to before.
The posters in the café were always visible but now smaller things like some of the writing on the gum (?) machine in the café in the early episodes can be read.
Regarding the episode with Fran, see if you spot genuine amusement when she watches Compo grapple with Norah in the café .;)

Back