Merry xmas.

Well, well, well, look Pearl is here.
Bending poor Terry 's ear at the end of the year.
If he knew you were online' He'd 've baked a cake !
Baked a cake ! Baked a cake ! [honest]
If he knew you were online' He'd 've baked a cake !
How-ja do. How-ja do, How-ja do. :)

Have a Fabulous Day one and all.

Happy Boxing Day to all ! Time to recoup some of the outlay on presents and food starting with the 12.45 at Kempton me thinks. Nothing says Happy Boxing day more than a winning Neddy when your money is on it! ;)

Chuck

If it wins its a racing thoroughbred and my best friend, if it loses then it has several names from my perspective most unrepeatable here but lets just say its a racing donkey which is only fit for giving people rides on Blackpool beach . :)

Happy Boxing Day to all ! Time to recoup some of the outlay on presents and food starting with the 12.45 at Kempton me thinks. Nothing says Happy Boxing day more than a winning Neddy when your money is on it! ;)

Father was totally disgusted that there was no racing for 2 days, the withdrawal symptoms were horrendous. He got hold of today's meetings in Saturday and wrote out bets on Sunday and yesterday and phoned 3 bets in today. Out 9 horses 1 won at 11/4 but he's happy now he's spent his £15.

The down side to buy him indoors a new phone for Christmas is that the notification settings are a lot hotter than his old one. Every time I buy something on Amazon it rings!! Needless to say the flaming thing never shuts up, it's getting harder to pretend I can't see him looking at me with lowered eyebrows.

Last edited:
Back