LOSW stage show......

That sounds like a fun stage show. A shame I am not close enough to see it. Are you going? Would love to hear about how it went.

That sounds like a fun stage show. A shame I am not close enough to see it. Are you going? Would love to hear about how it went.

I sounds as though it's the one based on the book The Moonbather. Or possibly the book was based on the script. I bought it on Amazon.com through one of their dealers. I don't believe I stopped laughing all the way through it.

If there aren't currently any copies available on Amazon, AbeBooks @ https://www.abebooks.com/ is usually a good place to try.

I thought the premise sounded familiar. Thank you Marianna. I remember trying to find a copy of that book some time ago.

Sadly this was in my neck of the woods but I was abroad at the time. Still there'll be hopefully more opportunities. In the same venue I did see Tom Owen's one man show talking about himself and his late father. As emotional as it was he saved himself from being too emotional and still constructive by referring seldom to his dad as such and instead as 'Bill'.

I was thumbing through a book I bought a while back mainly because the shows are being shown at the moment on Gold/Drama Hi De Hi [all members shout Ho de Ho!] and You Rang M'Lord [the book is two in one , the Hi de Hi companion by Robe Cop and Mike Fury , you then turn the book over and the back end is the You Rang M'Lord companion] . I found under the section for the brilliant Ruth Madoc a picture when she starred in the LOTSW stage show , pictured here with Foggy . I thought you would like to see , sorry its not great but I did not want to bend the book too far and risk breaking the spine .

IMG_0812.JPG

Back