Little Video Quiz

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Here is a short video quiz, it has 5 short clips from TV shows that have a connection one way or another with summer wine,let see if you can spot the name of the show along with the connection to summer wine,the link is below and it could take a couple of minutes to download to view depending on your connection speed,have fun

http://www.summerwine.net/V1.avi

If you click on the link it should give you the option to open with,and choose windows media player, it will take 1-2 minutes to download depending on you connection speed,then it should play,anyone else having problems getting it to play,thanks

The first clip* was the couple who were upset when the Ropers moved in next door (after selling up their accommodation with rented out room) - link being Brian Murphy who played George and now plays Alvin....

*not seen that series for many a long year

So that is the 1st clip answered any further attempts from you clever folk out there

The second clip looks like Grace and Favour - the only connection I can intially think of being Captain Peacock portrayed by Frank Thornton who became Truly of the Yard.

Do not recognise third clip - although surprising people at a washing line was a Compo trick.

There was aperiod when I had no TV in the mid 1980s which meant I missed a lot fo stuff.

Fourth clip is "The Likely Lads" - only link I can think of is an actor called Bill Owen was in "Whatever happened to the Likely Lads"

well barmpot you have 3 out of 5, the third clip was from a TV show that started in 2000 and had 7 series ending in 2005 and the last clip started in 81 and ended in 84,maybe this will help

Back