Last of the Blobby Wine

D

DJWCFC

came across this video on youtube a couple of days ago, its a special scene involving Compo, Nora and Mr Blobby, probably from around 92/93 i would say, anyway link below so you can look at it, i had never seen it before so was nice to see summat new to do with Last of the Summer Wine but its showing my age seeing i grew up in the Mr Blobby era, i actually got a funny story to do with Mr Blobby which i will tell soon, anyway link for video below

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ591AhknRk

Didn't know that existed. What an interesting find. I assume Roy Clarke wrote it...

There was of course another LOTSW scene on Noel's House Party. It was a studio scene, filmed about 1992, with Bill Owen and Peter Sallis, both in character. Memories are vague now, but I think they arrive at the front door looking for Foggy.

Didn't know that existed. What an interesting find. I assume Roy Clarke wrote it...

There was of course another LOTSW scene on Noel's House Party. It was a studio scene, filmed about 1992, with Bill Owen and Peter Sallis, both in character. Memories are vague now, but I think they arrive at the front door looking for Foggy.

well i know Roy Clarke is very protective of the show and who wrote it, there was a bit in Andrew Vines book about it, he vetoed someone else writing a scene in the 80's

oh so there was another scene on Noal's House Party, lets hope that finds its way on to youtube soon

I don't think the scene I remember is on the same episode as Noel's House Party as your clip though.

Back