Just registered

michael0830

I've been a fan of LOTSW for decades. I found out about this site from someone on Facebook, so I decided to jump in.
I live in Maryland, USA, am retired and livin' the good life. Every day is like Saturday, every night is like Friday. WAHOO!!!
:17:

Last edited:
Welcome Michael. We have a couple of Facebook groups too. Feel free to join in :D

Glad to be here

I'm looking forward to a good time here with like minded peeps :) :respect:
Pearl, is Howard missing again? You should sneak a GPS on his belt.;)

We sneak him out every so often,just leave a wax model of him cleaning the windows and Pearl never notices

Unfortunately last time it developed into a very hot sunny day , Howard's waxwork melted and slithered not only under his own door but also Cleggy's and Hobbo's .Gave the game away and sealed his fete . Welcome Michael hope you enjoy your time on the forum.

Howard Houdini

Unfortunately last time it developed into a very hot sunny day , Howard's waxwork melted and slithered not only under his own door but also Cleggy's and Hobbo's .Gave the game away and sealed his fete . Welcome Michael hope you enjoy your time on the forum.
That Howard is a slippery character. Maybe a cardboard cutout of Marina near the window will keep him occupied.

Hello from a fellow USA member. I am your northern cousin from Pennsylvania! Enjoy the great site and very knowledgeable members.

hi

Hi everyone,
I just retired last year and have been a Summer Wine fan for years.I live in the province of Newfoundland and Labrador (Britain's oldest colony ) on the east coast of Canada.I have a small collection of Summer Wine memorabilia including DVDs ,VHS tapes,books,some signed cast photos and my prized possession a signed script sent to me by Roy Clarke.

Welcome Avenger. Great to have you aboard. Hope you enjoy this fab website.

Hi everyone,
I just retired last year and have been a Summer Wine fan for years.I live in the province of Newfoundland and Labrador (Britain's oldest colony ) on the east coast of Canada.I have a small collection of Summer Wine memorabilia including DVDs ,VHS tapes,books,some signed cast photos and my prized possession a signed script sent to me by Roy Clarke.

Welcome to the site. A great group of LOTSW fans.

Back