jokes bad or otherwise.

Deep within a forest a little turtle began to climb a tree. After hours of effort he reached the top, jumped into the air waving his front legs and crashed to the ground. After recovering, he slowly climbed the tree again, jumped, and fell to the ground.

The turtle tried again and again while a couple of birds sitting on a branch watched his sad efforts. Finally, the female bird turned to her mate.

“Dear,” she chirped, “I think it’s time to tell him he’s adopted.”

A selection of Christmas Cracker Jokes!!
What kind of motorbike does Santa ride? A HollyDavidson
What do elves learn at school? The Elf-a-bet
What do you call two happy mushrooms? Fun Guys

Sorry about that, but they don`t get any better do they.:35:

Why did the teacher get stronger bulbs for the classroom.................................She thought her class was getting dim !:08:

History teacher..........Why did they call them the dark ages ?...............Pupil........Because of all the Knights ? :eyesroll:

Three men were hiking through a forest when they came upon a large, raging violent river. Needing to get on the other side, the first man prayed, "God, please give me the strength to cross the river."

Poof! God gave him big arms and strong legs and he was able to swim across in about 2 hours, having almost drowned twice.

After witnessing that, the second man prayed, "God, please give me strength and the tools to cross the river."

Poof! God gave him a rowboat and strong arms and strong legs and he was able to row across in about an hour after almost capsizing once.

Seeing what happened to the first two men, the third man prayed, "God, please give me the strength, the tools and the intelligence to cross river."

Poof! He was turned into a woman. She checked the map, hiked one hundred yards up stream and walked across the bridge. [That's worth a like Pearl:)]

A guy is walking through the park when he sees an old fella with a fishing rod and the line is down in the middle of a bed of roses. Feeling the old man has issues he asks him "What you doing old chap" . The old man replies " I'm Fishing" . " Fishing eh ! Why don't you take a break and come for a drink with me " . The old guy packs his rod away and the go to the local bar where he orders a large Gin and Tonic , Cigar and a Bacon sandwich which the young guy pays for . As they sit at a table the younger guy asks the old fella " Well fella how many have you caught today ?" The old guy takes a big draw on the cigar and replies " You're the Sixth!"

Back