jokes bad or otherwise.

LETTER FROM COLLEGE...

Dear Dad,

$chool i$ really great. I've made lot$ of friend$ and am $tudying hard. With all my $tuff, I $imply can't think of anything I need, $o if you would like you can ju$t $end me a card, a$ I would love to hear from you.

Love, your $on

REPLY FROM DAD....

Dear Son,

I kNOw that astroNOmy, ecoNOmics, and oceaNOgraphy are eNOugh to keep even an hoNOur student busy. Do NOt forget that the pursuit of kNOwledge is a NOble task, and you can never study hard eNOugh.

Love, Dad.

Did you know that Adam and Eve were the first couple to not read and understand the fine print on their Apple
contract?:14:

The efficiency expert concluded his lecture with a note of caution: "You do not want to try these techniques at home!"

"Why not?" asked a man from the audience.

"After years of not paying attention, I suddenly noticed my wife's routine at breakfast," the expert explained. "She made lots of trips to the refrigerator, stove, table and cabinets; often she carried just a single item at a time. So I asked her, 'Hon, why don't you try carrying several things at once? It'd be much more efficient.'"

"Well, did your suggestions save much time?" the attendee asked.

"Actually, yes," the efficiency expert responded. "It used to take her twenty minutes to get breakfast ready. Now I do it in
seven."

Out of the mouth of babes...................My granddaughter was listening to the traffic report on the car radio,
Daddy, I've got lots of anties and uncles haven't I?
Which one is anty clockwise ??:eyesroll::rolling:

Last edited:
Spotted in the paper....................The grass may be greener over the fence but it may also be artificial!:22:

I also remember the works of French artist Claude Monet.......... proof that first impressionists always count.;)

[An oldie, but a baddie. Couldn't resist...Mikey

A buddy of mine has two tickets for Sunday's Super Bowl here in Houston. When he bought them he didn't realize that it's on the same day as his wedding, so he can't go.
If you're interested and want to go instead of him, it's at St. Peter's Church in New York City at 5 p.m. Her name's Louise. She'll be the one wearing a white dress.

Comedienne................... I think men with pierced ears are well prepared for marriage.!

They've experienced pain and bought jewellery !:08:

Back