Jaws

Beth

Dedicated Member
I am watching "Jaws" for the first time and just love the part when Eli sees Wally and gets so excited he jumps up and down. Such a sweet moment. ...old war buddies. :-*

Oh, yes, one of my favorite Seymour episodes. Wally and Eli. I would love to hear a conversation, lol. And I love the old lady with the brolly when Compo is driving Wally's motorbike.

I loved it whenEli somehow misplaced himself in the store window. I can't remember the episode though.

I like it when Edie is boasting to Ivy and Wesley says (look who,s got to plumb it in! and when Seymour gives Clegg the waste bucket,its Cleggs face a real Clegg moment.Ivy saying we don't need a waste disposal unit weve got Milburn.

Eli on the oche ;D gets me every time.
Yes me too!

;D
I like it when Edie is boasting to Ivy and Wesley says (look who,s got to plumb it in! and when Seymour gives Clegg the waste bucket,its Cleggs face a real Clegg moment.Ivy saying we don't need a waste disposal unit weve got Milburn.
Cleggy does make the best expressions. They are the best. Poor Milburn...Ivy was always getting on him.!
:)

I still don't like that final scene,would have been better to leave the viewers believing one of Seymour's projects had been a success for once IMO

I still don't like that final scene,would have been better to leave the viewers believing one of Seymour's projects had been a success for once IMO

not its not a favourite of mine either, what also gets to me about that scene is the waste explodes but onto the front windows, but surely it should have exploded on the back windows seeing the front of the house was the living room and not the kitchen

No the kitchen is at the front and the front door leads into a corridor with a door into the kitchen .

No the kitchen is at the front and the front door leads into a corridor with a door into the kitchen .

im sorry chris but I have to disagree with you on this one, I think it's quite clear the living room is at the front of the house, especially when in "The Empire That Foggy Nearly Built" when the trio walk past the house the women are looking out the front window but walk over to it from sitting in the front room, which clearly means the kitchen is in the back of the house

But early on in the show you see Compo Clegg sitting on the front wall and Ivy is looking at them from the kitchen wonder if this was just tv trickery?

But early on in the show you see Compo Clegg sitting on the front wall and Ivy is looking at them from the kitchen wonder if this was just tv trickery?

I agree that Compo and Clegg have sat on Edie's wall at the front of the house but I can't remember a scene when Ivy was looking through the window and all the times Edie has looked through the window at the front of the house it's been out of the living room window. But I think tv trickery is one possible answer or were going into too much detail about the show which probably wasn't expected 20-30 years ago

Yes, Darren is absolutely correct in all. They did summat similar with Nora's kitchen. She was outside kitchen window washing it in "Odd Dog Men" ( I believe ) making it seem as if kitchen is in the back with a fire escape. But it clearly is in the front when Smiler is living there.

I have to confess that its the content of the episode that matters most to me, not where the kitchen is :) !
I love the way Edie keeps giving Clegg his cap back every time he puts it on the table, Peter is so good at being funny without saying a word. :) :)

I have to confess that its the content of the episode that matters most to me, not where the kitchen is :) !
I love the way Edie keeps giving Clegg his cap back every time he puts it on the table, Peter is so good at being funny without saying a word. :) :)
ha ha! Yes Edie's reminds me of my great aunt! When she came to visit, she would inspect my closet..and make sure my hangers were facing the same way etc. ...a perfectionist! Anyway, I remember Compo telling Cleggy that he didn't want to go in her kitchen because he felt like a "bacteria". I loved that!
;) :D

Back