I've seen it all now!

cornishman

Junior Jedi
Staff member
I have seen Train Simulators, Aeroplane Simulators, Car Simulators and Motorcycle Simlators (all games, you understand)
I have now stumbled upon Goat Simulator..... yes GOAT SIMULATOR!!

If I click on that link its not going to come back and haunt me in my ebay shopping suggestions with anything I wouldn't like Granny seeing, is it??

Because I'm still getting leather undies in my suggested shopping from when I accidently clicked a link when looking for a rubber water hose :39::39::12::12:

Last edited:
If click on that link its going to come back and haunt my ebay shopping suggestions with anything I wouldn't like Granny seeing is it??

Because I'm still getting leather undies in my suggested shopping from when I accidently clicked a link when looking for a rubber water hose :39::39::12::12:

Are you sure it was accidental?:rolleyes:

You should have seen what I got once for clicking on Aerial Photography! :30: :eek: :eek:

The thing is before you click on anything you have to ask yourself, what other connections does this have?

I think all of you are off your medication

I'd have to be to want to channel a goat, even virtually!

Did you notice the disclaimer at the bottom of the web site? They're recommending spending your money on almost anything else.

Marianna

Are you kidding? It's been Christmas since November 1st. And I hear that Filipinos celebrate for four months!!

The thing is before you click on anything you have to ask yourself, what other connections does this have?
I occasionally do some modelling - as in dioramas. Need to be very careful how I express my search criteria!

But the shop software that tries to guess your requirements is not brilliant.

My son is apparently into steampunk and wanted a pocket watch. Straightforward? No - the companies assume that any of the words in your search criteria are equally valid which threw up all sorts of possibly useful things but really just a waste of time.

A site named after a well known South American river is prone to this - why can they not just say "have not got what you want" Full stop. I suspect it is because I now exactly what I wnt and if it is not available I will search second hand market or even consider can it be made for me. Or could I do it myself?

Last edited:
I occasionally do some modelling - as in dioramas. Need to be very careful how I express my search criteria!

But the shop software that tries to guess your requirements is not brilliant.

My son is apparently into steampunk and wanted a pocket watch. Straightforward? No - the companies assume that any of the words in your search criteria are equally valid which threw up all sorts of possibly useful things but really just a waste of time.

A site named after a well known South American river is prone to this - why can they not just say "have not got what you want" Full stop. I suspect it is because I now exactly what I wnt and if it is not available I will search second hand market or even consider can it be made for me. Or could I do it myself?

What find totally remarkable is that if they can't find what you want they suggest something of "An adult" nature instead! Its like the person behind it had either a one track mind or a right sense of humour.

What on earth can you get with aerial photography? Earth and water I suppose .....

If you think you're going to get me typing that into Google to find out, you've another thing comin flower...... I'm not daft... Anymore... ;) I'm still having bother from looking for a rubber water hose :02:

What on earth can you get with aerial photography? Earth and water I suppose .....

ALL kinds of photography but nothing from the air!! :39: :eek: :eek: I was a big fan of archaeology shows where they showed you crop marks etc from the air!

Last edited:
Back