It's Never 10 Years....It Is

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
The Forum is 10 years old today, which is amazing and it would not happen without the members, those that regularly post and those that pop in from time to time, Some of the members that joined in that first year is Dick, Claye, Happyjack,Chuck and of course the sadly missed George.
I would like to thank Tony for his endless patience keeping the site running in a speedy and safe manner, Pearl and John for being Moderators and keeping us all in check.

Happy 10th who would have thought the interest would remain for our beloved show so long after Auntie decided it should cease . I would like to extend my sincerest thank you's to Tony our technical wizard , Terry for your sterling work on the site and especially your wonderful map , John for his injection of humour, Claye for his wonderful comic strips , Pearl for not only her administration but also for looking after our wonderful Jester in Chief and famed Nottingham Cricket supporter , Dick , who has pretty much kept our longest running thread supplied with material on a daily basis ensuring it keeps its position at the top . Well done all :)

Well done to you all. This forum is thriving ! - A different story from the other forum I used to belong to - The Ivor cutler forum. When he died the forum sadly dwindled away. I wonder if there are any other Ivor Cutler fans out there....... And Gerrard Hoffnung is another favourite.

Last edited:
Well done to you all. This forum is thriving ! - A different story from the other forum I used to belong to - The Ivor cutler forum. When he died the forum sadly dwindled away. I wonder if there are any other Ivor Cutler fans out there....... And Gerrard Hoffnung is another favourite.
I am not sure if I have heard Ivor Cutler but Gerard Hoffnung has always been someone I like to listen to !:)

My tenth anniversary of hitting the keys on this site yesterday i think. I was always bit slow in those days so it was nearly a month old when I joined!

Well done and thanks to all.
Sorry Rod I missed you off the list of long term barmpots

Back