It is that time of Year Again

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
When I ask for your help to keep the site running, In August the website is 15 years old and the fee's will be due, the fee's cover the Domain name, Web Hosting, Data storage for backups , Security software as websites are constantly under attack these days, the easiest way to make a donation is via paypal, you do not have to have a paypal account to make a payment, if you have a credit card that will work via paypal. the donation link button is in the navigation toolbar at top of page.

Many Thanks

Terry

Edited by Tony --> Paypal link was broken.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the link correct, Terry? It takes me to an error page. I'm planning to donate before Norah comes around with her collecting tin. :eek:

Sorry, an error occurred after you clicked the last link.

I have added a (TEMPORARY) paypal donation button in the navigation toolbar (at top).
I had to click on the "Donate" button twice to make the dialogue open, also, because it is a pre-prepared add-on I have no control over the list of donations that is generated (it will record and display all donations) though you can tick the "Anonymous" box.

Last edited:
Sorry about the link issue, I tried it myself and it worked okay, Tony has worked his magic and placed a donate button on the top toolbar which works fine, or if you go to the main webpage at www.summerwine.net there is a Donate button on the main page,thanks Terry

I got the error page last night but decided to try again this a m .I will donate via the main website page.

Last edited:
I have donated via the main site, thank you Terry/Tony for your help and assistance and most importantly for keeping this wonderful site going it is very much appreciated.

Donated from the main site as well. Not much at the moment, sending more later on. Hoping every bit helps in keeping the lights on for a few more days.

I had forgotten about that, mostly jump straight to the forums. Gotta get my daily dose of Dick getting shouted at by Pearl. Reminds me of when the lads are all in the cafe and Compo says he misses having a woman around ta shout at him. Sid quickly responds with Hey, take mine! :29:

Back