I May be on The TV this coming Sunday

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
About a year ago I went to York station to see a couple of A4 Pacific's in steam, a Sky TV crew were filming and kept sticking their camera in my direction,it appears it was part of Sky's documentary East Coast Trains, now it has done the rounds it is being shown on Pick TV which is on Freeview/Freesat at 8pm on a Sunday night,it looks like the one they filmed when I was there will be on this coming Sunday

Now I can do autographs if you first send me yours on a blank cheque ;D;D;D

FYI, I have a note that you were in SW in Who's looking sideways at Nelly, and if they don't skip any days it should be on within 2 weeks. Getting a lot of air time Terry. !!!!! I will be watching to find you at the back of the bar!:35:

FYI, I have a note that you were in SW in Who's looking sideways at Nelly, and if they don't skip any days it should be on within 2 weeks. Getting a lot of air time Terry. !!!!! I will be watching to find you at the back of the bar!:35:

Ah in that one I was in the beer garden,on the right hand side with back to camera,my car got better airtime than me,a red nissan micra with the number T2 TVB

Ah in that one I was in the beer garden,on the right hand side with back to camera,my car got better airtime than me,a red nissan micra with the number T2 TVB
Oh I hope you had given it a good wash before airtime. ;D

Well I did spot myself for about 3 seconds,my tall brother in law was in front of me and he was visible for around 20 seconds and only when he moved did I appear behind him,I hope the cheque is in the post

Back