I Didn't Know You Cared revisited

and7barton

Dedicated Member
I'm just watching the entire set of "I Didn't Know You Cared" again....... only for the 2nd time.
The first viewing of it must have been over fifteen years ago.
I wasn't too keen the first time around, but upon the re-viewing I've warmed to it.
Surprising how many actors in this show also appeared in LOTSW - I only just noticed that Liz Goulding (The 2nd Pat), was also in Summer wine - The girl who Gordon met and later married ("Going to Gordon's Wedding").
How many LOTSW fans are also keen on this show ?

I liked it first time round, and enjoyed the extended Brandon family. I liked Uncle Mort in particular because he came to visit (the actor that is) relatives of his in the village where I used to live. He was played by Robin Bailey.

Incidentally we had several references to "I didn't Know You Cared " on the forum in 2013/2014 .I did a search for UNCLE MORT and several references came up.:)

I must confess I didn't know I didn't know you cared but if I did know I didn't know you cared I may have watched I didn't know you cared but because I didn't know I didn't know you cared I didn't , watch that is ! :16: [apologies couldn't resist]

I must confess I didn't know I didn't know you cared but if I did know I didn't know you cared I may have watched I didn't know you cared but because I didn't know I didn't know you cared I didn't , watch that is ! :16: [apologies couldn't resist]

Ididn`t know you cared about I didn`t know you cared that much.;D

Liked Uncle Mort and his shed tea with condensed milk yuk but his character was fantanstic, also when it was said that the wife painted the outhouse and received a power drill for Christmas! They don't make tv like this anymore shame

Trouble is, I can imitate a Yorkshire accent fairly well after watching LOTSW all my life........ I find I'm now making comments like Uncle Mort does, in HIS accent without making a conscious effort. This is not good news as I'm a Londoner.

I Didn't think I cared!!!!!

When I watched the first episode, I wasn't sure I cared. Then I watched episode 2 and ended up buying the whole series. It is now one of my favorites. As far as British comedies go, my world has really opened up since I bought my second multiregion dvd player. I can watch any of the great series in comfort.

my world has really opened up since I bought my second multiregion dvd player.

Will it play all formats (mp4 and mkv?) or just AVI?? I have several
multi-region DVD drives but they all play just AVI files, which almost
nobody uploads these days. My conversion programs often leave the
audio and video at odds so that voices occur before or after lips move.

I need to find a multi-region DVD player that plays ALL formats,
especially mp4.

chuck

Back