How Many times have you watched.......

captain clutterbuck

LOTSW Fanatic
I have just watched In Which Howard Remembers where He left his Bicycle Pump again on Drama and it made me wonder how many times people have watched an episode where something unique happened . In the case of this one how many times have members witnessed Howard bumping into Wanda and unwittingly meeting her dressed in Camouflage Clothing when he expects to meet Marina .

How many times have members witnessed the shock on Pearl and Nellie's face when they see Marina with Tom and Howard with Wanda. How many dozen cakes and buns have the ladies made for that show and how many have Cooper and Walsh eaten based on the number of times you may have watched this episode in particular .

There are obvious episodes where we really don't want reminding of what happened and thus might avoid watching constantly however, if anyone wishes to declare something that happened in a particular episode and indeed how many time they believe they have watched that event please feel free to append here. :)

Of course, there's the Morris Minor episode. Sometimes I can watch it and sometimes I can't.

Many accolades to Maryland Public Television (US) that runs LOTSW Monday through Friday.

The episode about my Treasure is on again and Poor Foggy still has not tumbled that it is a con trick. In my case he has bought that map well over 20 times and at £30 a pop that's a lot of Foggy's cash gone up the swanee , you would think he would have learned his lesson by now :08:

Since the last box set came out, it takes me about three months from start to finish to watch all the episodes. But I started watching episodes regularly on YouTube in late 2011 so I’m sure there are episodes I’ve seen 10+ times now.

They still amuse me, though. I watched “Cheering up Ludovic” last night. That was an episode that wasn’t on YouTube back in my days of relying on that so it feels less familiar even now,

Back