How Many of Us........

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Watch LOSW on a regular basis,I will admit to watching at least 1 episode every night on the bedroom TV,some nights I am lucky enough to stay awake for a whole episode,I start at the pilot episode and work my way through,has anyone every worked out how many hours viewing the entire series with special is

I watch 1 or 2 on G.O.L.D most days then usually watch a box set over the weekend.

Exactly one (countem 1) every night with a single-malt
just before bed. Start with FOTSW; last night we
watched Follow that Bottle. Tonight we remove a
cousin. Probably on our third time thru.

Usually the two shows that they show on Gold or +1 in the evening time.As a telly addict I have to fit in Emmerdale, Coronation St. and Fair City on Irish TV as well :) ;) :D ;D

If there is nothing on I will watch an episode or two most nights. Currently on series 24 so nearly back to The Beginning. I always start my run with First of the Summer wine series one and two.

Watch LOSW on a regular basis,I will admit to watching at least 1 episode every night
We watch at least one episode an evening, though recently we also watch another one over supper.
From the ground up, then simply repeat the process..... seems to last a few weeks :D and NEVER get bored with it.

I'm pretty much like everyone: About every night before sleep. I tend to have troubles falling asleep, so a LOTSW (or a audio play of some kind) makes a difference.

I historically watch the duration of the show, from Blamire to Hobbo, once a day through my Public TV Station. With the occasional pledge drive, it take about a full year. All the eras stay fresh this way.

Normally I watch one or two episodes every evening during the winter cold evenings. Rest of the year depending on the mood. Reason is that there are other Brit comedies (old) that I like. But I am a big fan of the show. I bought two fridge magnets and two key chains. They are a friendly reminder of our show.

Exactly one (countem 1) every night with a single-malt
just before bed. Start with FOTSW; last night we
watched Follow that Bottle. Tonight we remove a
cousin. Probably on our third time thru.

How did you get Follow That Bottle or Remove a Cousin, mate? Did you tape them? I'm not entirely sure but I seem to remember the are on the next boxset to come......if they ever do come. This non appearance is starting to get on my nerves now

I usually watch one when I get home from work, and when I go to bed and there is always a dvd in my tv, that I just switch on and watch, while I am chillin before sleep, bliss, him indoors isn't a huge fan, he stays downstairs and watches his modern rubbish..... don't tell him I said that

Not everyday, but probably a series a week. Definitely am going to have to research getting FOTSW. Haven't seen that at all!

Back
Top Bottom