Hi

You've turned into Barry Barry. There's optomism in the housing market!
Barry Barry was also a nasty piece of work in the last few shows of the original Waterloo Road.

Our Barry however was most welcome in his audience attendance in my production last month and I can now confirm it cleared just over £600 profit to be invested back into the Church we rehearse and perform at and it's community. Thankyou.

The downside is they want me to direct again and it's now finding something suitable. Blithe Spirit is one I'm looking over currently.

Barry Barry was also a nasty piece of work in the last few shows of the original Waterloo Road.

Our Barry however was most welcome in his audience attendance in my production last month and I can now confirm it cleared just over £600 profit to be invested back into the Church we rehearse and perform at and it's community. Thankyou.

The downside is they want me to direct again and it's now finding something suitable. Blithe Spirit is one I'm looking over currently.
I went to see Angela Lansbury in Blithe Spirit which was sadly to be her last production before he died at the Gielgud Theatre. An amazing production, can you not be a director/actor in this one as the cast seem to have a hoot on stage ? So glad it was a success hopefully a few more of the barmpots can join me for the next production !!!!!!! :D

Blithe Spirit is a wonderful play. The funniest play I've even seen, though, was Lend Me a Tenor. I saw the adapted version, in which no blackface is used.

I could be lying potentially more than Herbert Truelove if I said I don't miss the buzz of actually performing myself.

As a director tho it's really not fair to take a meaty role when there's others availiable to do so. On of top that it's tricky to balance things that way particularly on stage and front of house in addition to all the other things needed to make the play a hopeful success. That being said if there is a small role possible and it's not at someone else's expense I'll do it. In Outside Edge at one point I was halfway through the run looking at the possibility of being Alex due to the actor's initial inability to attend regularly and inform me when he couldn't be there. Thankfullly he bucked up his ideas after a stern talking to that only Edie could have left him no more doubt with!

For Blithe Spirit I wouldn't mind taking on the role of Madame Arcati myself but might find the whole thing a bit of a drag! ;)

Blithe Spirit is a wonderful play. The funniest play I've even seen, though, was Lend Me a Tenor. I saw the adapted version, in which no blackface is used.
The funniest play I ever saw was One Man Two Guvnors with James Cordon. It was the first week of the first lockdown and they were streaming plays for free on YouTube. Just the tonic I needed, it's a crazy and hilarious old fashioned farce !

Back