Hi from marsden

Ooh ooh, forgot I sent that link. Jeez, all those photos are
available if you follow the various links. Sorry bout that.
Old old photos from previous trips.

Crums is on Gold now Clegghurst further adding to your five minutes of fame . I don't know if you recall the day of shooting but was it all done in one take or were you there for hours ? I'd forgotten the scene in the bar when Eli comes in and falls through the counter I wonder if that gave John Sullivan the idea for Del Boy falling through the bar counter in the iconic scene in Only Fools and Horses.

Apparently the Del Boy scene was genuine , he wasn't intending to do it, that's why his disheveled look when he gets up is so real. I remember being collected from school and walking down into the village when they were filming, it was a lot of fun, the cast were all truly lovely people. They always had time for people and were aware of the disruption to village life so they made an effort to join in with the comings and goings as though they were local, there was no aloofness.

Hello there, how did I miss your arrival? Welcome belatedly.

I often used to visit Marsden as the canal is a pleasant spot and used to talk people on walks which incorporated part of that as the route.

Also lingered around Tunnel End before the tunnel was re-opened.

I have noted where Aunties shop was.

Also have bought a kite or two from a shop - not sure if still there - which sold such things.

Back