Here it is Claye's Easter Drawing for 2013

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
ea13.jpg

Hi Claye, you obviously have a flare for creating striking & professionally looking cartoon art work. The forum is lucky to have you aboard. Are you or have you thought of going professional - particularly with the L.O.T.S.W work. I'm sure there is a publication that would take a regular cartoon feature from you.

Keep submitting to the forum though. Its great work for us members to view.

All the best

Thanks for the comment. I wouldn't know where to go for a publisher or publication, plus the whole thing about it being copyrighted. I don't have the rights and I'm sure I'm bending a few rules doing this. Though, I consider it fan art.

I undertsand your concerns about the copyright. But Considering all the items for sale in the Summer Wine Gift shop, there are plenty of companies producing items with the characters features and names on them. These companies would of got the licence to do so. Therefore it would be worth contacting them to find out how they went about it. It may also be worth contacting news paper and comic book publishers to get some advise from them. They would also be able to advise how to get a publisher interested. One of your first points of contact might be your local newspaper or the one for Yorkshire. You may be able to produce a full comic book which could then be sold in the gift shop - its worth looking into.

Back