Here is a Tricky Question for you

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
A Person in this picture had a small part in one episode,can you work who and what episode it was

Who.jpg

Was it the dark haired lady(as a school girl) in the opening scene of OF FUNERALS AND FISH ??:confused:

Okay a clue, it is the dark haired lady on the right that appeared in the episode and it was a later episode

Is that our Pearl in the picture who has been in an episode and sneakily not told us?!? :13:
Is that why she knows she knows... ?? :eek: :21:

Just teasing ya Pearl. I have no idea what you look like, except a pic of some muddy knees and shins after a mud run. :28:

I am guessing this photo was taken in the U.K. The hanging picture on the wall looks a lot like American football. If so, I did not realize if is it very popular over there? Is it?

Sorry, no clue on what episode or character this actress was in.

Last edited:
looks a lot like American football. If so, I did not realize if is it very popular over there? Is it?

Rick,

It is really popular, there is a weekly NFL show on the BEEB and several fixtures have been staged as part of the regular NFL season at Wembley Stadium. Superbowl itself has big following not sure about other Towns and Cities but in Newcastle several pubs and clubs apply for late licences and stay open over night for people to watch it live and it also is shown live on Terrestrial TV.

Is that our Pearl in the picture who has been in an episode and sneakily not told us?!? :13:
Is that why she knows she knows... ?? :eek: :21:

Just teasing ya Pearl. I have no idea what you look like, except a pic of some muddy knees and shins after a mud run. :28:

I am guessing this photo was taken in the U.K. The hanging picture on the wall looks a lot like American football. If so, I did not realize if is it very popular over there? Is it?

Sorry, no clue on what episode or character this actress was in.

I guess the American football picture is hanging there as the Lady lives in Chicago

Adding two and two together and probably making seven, was she the "wife "of the guy who was taking photos of the medi-eval castle on the skyline in STOP THAT CASTLE ?? :eek2::3x:

Adding two and two together and probably making seven, was she the "wife "of the guy who was taking photos of the medi-eval castle on the skyline in STOP THAT CASTLE ?? :eek2::3x:

Good try Dick but not her

Back