Hello!

Hello everyone,

I recently just joined the forum, it looks like a nice place. A little about me, I like most old comedies, Summer Wine, Steptoe & Son, etc. I like Doctor Who and the TV series Sea of Souls. I'm a vegetarian, a fan of TV idents. I been into Last of the Summer Wine for as long as I can remember, since early childhood anyway. My favourite character from the series is Foggy Dewhurst. I look forward to posting in here :)

Ben :)

Welcome Ben, hope you have fun.
We're mostly friendly ;D So you should be safe here ;)

Thank you for the welcomes Pearl-Susan and John :) Yes it does seem like a nice friendly forum, which makes a nice change as so many are not.

Ben :)

hi ben, nice to meet another person who has been into Summer Wine since they was young, hope you contribute to this forum

Welcome Ben, I have just been here a few months and have enjoyed the group. Being from the states I have ran into people that at one time or another in my life we have crossed paths and not even known it till now. Enjoy, and have some fun.

Hi Ben

Nice to have you aboard,new members are always welcome and we look forward to your contributions

Terry

Welcome Ben , I'm nudging 70 and appreciate the slow pace of the programme and the usual good humour of the forum! ;) ;D

Hello Ben and welcome, look forward to reading what you have to say.

And yes we are friendly .... :dance: :dance: :dance:

Back