Hello....new member here

Just thought I would introduce myself.

I live just south of Sunderland in the North East and have been a fan of the programme for years now along with my wife and son.

We have all the DVD's and our favourites are the ones with Seymour in them......we watch them repeatedly when there is nothing on TV.

I very much look forward to being a member of the forum and contributing in whichever way I can.

Hello Sid and welcome to the forum I hope you enjoy your time on here and I look forward to your posts . I am sure you will take time to examine all of the site but there are some really great photographs that members have taken and they are a great place to start .:)

Welcome, Seymour is a favourite of mine too. This forum is a bit like the old sign "You don't have to be mad to work here but it helps" You'll find out more as you go along. ;):03:

Welcome Sid, always nice to have a new member and fellow Barmpot, oddly the Seymour era is one of my favourites,I have noticed he always seems to be enjoying what he is doing,you often see him smiling when the others are chatting

Welcome Sir Sidney,hope you enjoy the site.I'm a Seymour fan too,I drive past his cottage regularly and somewhere on the site theres some photos I put up when the lovely owner kindly let me visit for a look around.Glad you could join us.

Back