Hello from Ludovic!

Ludovic

A big hello to all members of the forum. After reading your comments and recognising your love of everything 'Summer Wine' for some time now, I thought I would finally register and get involved myself. I have been a fan since I was a kid. Series 6 is the first I remember seeing when it was first transmitted. (I might have started earlier had the early series not been transmitted quite so late at night!). My favourite character is Clegg (who else!) and my favourite story is Getting Sam Home. Whenever things are getting me down, whenever life seems tough, I get out the dvds and join my old friends in Holmfirth. Summer Wine really does cheer up Ludovic. :42: (Sad but true)

Welcome aboard Ludovic,so many folk will agree with you,if you are feeling low a dose of LOSW will make you feel better,it should be available on prescription

Hello, Ludovic . . welcome . . . and always remember . . if tha's seeing a bird, we'll not say nawt. lol

Hi Ludovic,
My sentiments exactly,most days I start the day,and end the day with an episode,and a couple inbetween if I'm feeling down or stressed,
Pete.

Back