Greetings from liverpool !!!!!!!

MoodyBlue

Dedicated Member
a massive "hello" to "the chosen few !!!!",yes I mean my fellow members.
my name is keith,I live in the wonderful city of Liverpool,and have been a devotee of "the greatest show on earth" for many years.
to be honest,it is quite an obsession !!!.
I need a "daily fix" of summerwine,and if it is not on "uk gold",before I go to work,I will watch a dvd when I get home !!
[iv'e got all the dvd's,but I can say this with pride on our wonderful website !!!'cos all my mates think I am sad !!!]
being a mouthy scouser,I am I am seldom lost for words !!!.....until I go to Holmfirth......I sit in ivy's café,and stand on Nora's steps,and I am absolutely speechless !!!!
the only thing that comes near is when I visit goodison park,the home of everton f.c. [my only other obsession]
many many thanks for having me !!!
best wishes to each and everyone on our wonderful website !!!!
keith
x!

a million thanks for your kind words,and making me feel part of our wonderful site !!!....your swift responses to my introduction sums up the special kind of person I feel is drawn to "summerwine".
our show stands for all that is good about people....loyalty,humour,caring nature,and the wonderful bonds of close friendships !!!
once again,many,many thanks for making me feel welcome !!!
keith.
x!

Welcome friend , No wonder you're an Everton supporter With a pen name of MOODYBLUE :respect:

Welcome Moodyblue, you'll find we're all a tad obsessed but usually friendly, its always nice to have a point of view on things and look forward to hearing your thoughts :D

Welcome to the group Keith. You will find this group warm and friendly, and sometimes a zing here or there, but it is all in fun. I am from the states and have only known and loved the show for about 5 years now. How I lived without it I will never know.

Enjoy8)8)

Greetings from Liverpool!!!!!!

Hello Keith,

A warm welcome to the group hope you enjoy the features , photographs and banter look forward to your contributions !

:smile:

Hi Keith,welcome to the forum,I love Liverpool,my daughter graduated from university there and fell in love with the place,she now has a house,job and boyfriend there and we go over quite often,like you I have to have my daily fix of LOTSW,I usually watch a couple of episodes a day and go over to Holmfirth,Marsden and Jackson Bridge where I am lucky enough to combine my loves of walking,photography,and Summer Wine.I am a Blade and have a bit of a soft spot for Everton,even Gerrard was an Everton fan (and Rooney) and I always look out for them,especially since Jagielka went over to you.

Back