cciaffone

Dedicated Member
Just stumbled onto a new light detective TV show
called Grantchester. Not available over here yet, I
think, but I did download the first episodes. Really
kinda like it so far.

comments???

chuck

I saw the first two and wasn't impressed, I like the premise but the writing or the plots aren't that good. I liked the characters too except for Robson Green's, which is sad because I like Robson Green. I didn't bother watching any more than two.

Sorry Chuck, don't rate it . Being weaned sort of on Morse, Miss Marple and Lewis etc. It does not hold me like they did. :(

Being weaned sort of on Morse, Miss Marple and Lewis etc. It does not hold me like they did. :(

Oh yes, love and often watch Morse, Lewis, Endeavor, etc, but
with what else is on/new lately I thought that Grantchester was
a good option. Don't forget, I won't watch much over here other
that the evening news, and there has not been much to download
from the UK in some time.

Grandchester, yet another place in the UK with a high murder rate. How many were passed over before Sydney arrived to suspect them? I liked the promise, a sort of updated Father Brown, but can't seem to like Sydney too much. He needs to get a grip on himself and sort out his love life.

Grandchester, yet another place in the UK with a high murder rate. How many were passed over before Sydney arrived to suspect them? I liked the promise, a sort of updated Father Brown, but can't seem to like Sydney too much. He needs to get a grip on himself and sort out his love life.

I wonder if Grantchester was formerly known has Midsummer Grantchester?

Back