Good Day to all Summer Winers.

It's you lucky day Peri Auntie has a special deal today on her car cleaning , look out of the window for a Milk Float approaching on which is not only the car cleaning kit but also the cleaning operatives , step forward Tom and Smiler !

busy day for me i have to go to Marsden health centre for a B12 injection, anyone else have these injections of B12 ? i call it a bee sting it stings a lot more than any other jab ive ever had

busy day for me i have to go to Marsden health centre for a B12 injection, anyone else have these injections of B12 ? i call it a bee sting it stings a lot more than any other jab ive ever had
Duh, the older I get the dumber I get. I thought that B12 was an American bomber. :(

And this is B12. One of my mother's friends needed regular B12 injections. She dreaded them because they hurt so badly. One day she was a little late for the appointment, and the injection didn't hurt at all. The reason was that the nurse had taken the medication out of the refrigerator to have it ready for the appointment time, so it wasn't quite as cold as usual when it was injected.

Attachments

• B12.jpg
    B12.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 1
And this is B12. One of my mother's friends needed regular B12 injections. She dreaded them because they hurt so badly. One day she was a little late for the appointment, and the injection didn't hurt at all. The reason was that the nurse had taken the medication out of the refrigerator to have it ready for the appointment time, so it wasn't quite as cold as usual when it was injected.

That is interesting. If manwinoname is reading this then take a flask of hot water along next time. How often do you go for these jabs? We take B12 tablets but as yet have not needed injections.

i have a b12 every three months , when you first start on them you need three a week for a month,,,, it stung badly today and now ive a sore arm it will probably stay sore for a few days now

i have a b12 every three months , when you first start on them you need three a week for a month,,,, it stung badly today and now ive a sore arm it will probably stay sore for a few days now

Does either a hot or a cold compress help with the lingering pain?

a cold compress helps, i realy wish i could just take tablets but some folks cant absorb the b12 in there stomach, i must admit i have more energy and feel better after the jab

I asked a friend of mine Jock, a Scotsman who takes B12, what he did about sex? 'Aboot sex', he replied, 'I have ma tea and then I go to the pub for a wee drop'. :21:

Back