Going to the Opera :)

minxie

Dedicated Member
Oh happy day!!! I have won tickets to the London Coliseum to see Madam Butterfly..
I have always wanted to see an Opera, and now I have just received an email to say I won tickets.

We are going on Oct 26th which just happens to be my birthday weekend.

So now I am searching for a hotel to turn it into a weekend maybe. Hotels are virtually sold out that weekend so we may not be lucky.

soooo excited, has anyone else been to one ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I am going to see my first musical. I know its not an opera. Its a show called Jersey Boys and its about the life and times of Frankie Valli and the four seasons. Never been to the Theatre before especially not in London's west end. Hoping it will be good.

I had Jersey boy tickets, and couldn't go so gave them to my son, who said it was amazing. The story line was interesting and the music of course fab. You will so enjoy it, and will become hooked on such shows. I saw singing in the rain earlier in the year and that was fantastic.

I had Jersey boy tickets, and couldn't go so gave them to my son, who said it was amazing. The story line was interesting and the music of course fab. You will so enjoy it, and will become hooked on such shows. I saw singing in the rain earlier in the year and that was fantastic.

Saw Jersey boys yesterday afternoon it was a fantastic show and the singing was spot on. If anyone gets a chance go and see it.

Back