Glad i'm back

steve

Hi everyone not been on much of late as my wife and I have have some bad news. My wife's mother has been diagnosed with terminal lung cancer, with the prospect of 9 to 12 months to live. Such a shock been back and forward to Liverpool over the past weeks but I hope I will be posting more soon take care everyone

I am so so sorry to hear your really sad news. I don't know how you can cope with such devastating news but I imagine you just do and you will fully embrace the time you both have left with her . Stay strong , best wishes to all of you in this very distressing time.

Hi Seve, I am also a member of that Horrible Club though have just been given the 100% all clear after 21 months, just be there for her with a light to shine on her dark days and let her know its ok to be scared as you and her daughter are there for her, enjoy the time thats left ,stay strong for your wife as she will need your strenth to get through myself and the wife`s thoughts are with you and your family Simonte :cool:

So sorry to hear bad news. I know it is not easy and whatever is said it still is a hard time. Watching and living with a downward change in loved ones is not easy. Thoughts and prayers for you and your wife.

Hi everyone I'm so sorry to say that my wife's mother passed away on Sat eve the cancer had spread much faster than was thought but a happy release for her. Take care

I am so so sorry to hear your sad news , I am sure your whole family are in bits at the moment, hopefully you find a way to stay strong even in such difficult circumstances , take care.

Things are getting back to normal now after the passing of my wife's mother hope to be posting soon. Hope everyone is OK x

Back